With decades of experience in the substance abuse and mental health rehab industry, the team at Infinity Behavioral Heath Services, Inc. (INFINITY), is committed to easing the insurance claim process and to maximizing insurance benefits so its clients can provide the highest levels of clinical care for every patient. In addition to a proven process for billing and claims follow-up, INFINITY offers utilization management and business consulting services to help clients improve day-to-day operations, increase revenue and maintain regulatory compliance.
INFINITY is now seeking Sr. Client Services Representatives to join our team.
INFINITY offers competitive compensation, a comprehensive wellness benefits and perks package and a great time off policy. Our health benefits include: medical (4 options), dental, vision, company-paid short term disability and voluntary - life insurance and long term disability plans. Financial wellness benefits include: 401(k) plan at completion of initial 90-days with employer match at completion of 1 year employment, as well as free financial wellness seminars. Our perks include: break rooms stocked with coffee and healthy snacks, monthly on-site massage, free gym memberships, team outings and other rewards for meeting company goals, a positive and FUN team-oriented and pet-friendly environment. We believe in developing our talent from within, as such, we offer a tuition reimbursement program and career advancement opportunities.
INFINITY is dedicated to its employees’ success. For more information, check us out at www.infinitybehavioral.com.
General Summary of Duties:
Maintain close relationships with existing accounts and assigned Junior Representatives by performing the duties below.
- Acts as liaison between Company and accounts with their portfolio.
- Coordinates with Company departments to optimize client satisfaction and resolve issues.
- Conducts in-service training and education for clients.
- Meets with local clientele in person monthly and has monthly phone conferences with all other clientele to review numbers and resolve issues. A minimum of quarterly meetings with out of state clientele is also required.
- Trains and oversees assigned Junior Representatives on shared accounts. Acts as a point of escalation for those clients.
- Handles all high level issues including customer concerns, analysis of payer mix, A/R, review of monthly reports, and participates in monthly on-sites with Junior Representative.
- Trains on, reviews, and participates in standing weekly calls with clients shared with Junior Representative.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common scientific and technical journals, financial reports, and legal documents.
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community.
- Ability to write professional emails, formal letters, speeches, and articles for publication that conform to prescribed style and format.
- Ability to effectively present information to top management, public groups, and/or boards of directors.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of word processing software; spreadsheet software; internet software; database software and contact management systems.
- Master's degree from an accredited college or university; or four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Industry experience is preferred.
INFINITY - EEO (Equal Opportunity Employer). eoe/m/f/d/v/so