WHO WE ARE
With decades of experience in the substance abuse and mental health rehab industry, the team at Infinity Behavioral Heath Services, Inc. (INFINITY), is committed to easing the insurance claim process and to maximizing insurance benefits so its clients can provide the highest levels of clinical care for every patient. In addition to a proven process for billing and claims follow-up, INFINITY offers utilization management and business consulting services to help clients improve day-to-day operations, increase revenue and maintain regulatory compliance.
INFINITY is now seeking a Business Intelligence Manager to join our team.
INFINITY offers competitive compensation, a comprehensive wellness benefits and perks package and a great time off policy. Our health benefits include: medical (4 options), dental, vision, company-paid short term disability and voluntary - life insurance and long term disability plans. Financial wellness benefits include: 401(k) plan at completion of initial 90-days with employer match. Our perks include: break rooms stocked with coffee and healthy snacks, monthly on-site massage, free gym memberships, team outings and other rewards for meeting company goals, a positive and FUN team-oriented and pet-friendly environment. We believe in developing our talent from within, as such, we offer a tuition reimbursement program and career advancement opportunities.
BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE MANAGER
General Summary of Duties:
The Business Intelligence Manager works closely with Sales/Marketing, Finance, Customer Service, and Operations to provide creative, data-driven visualization and insights on business performance and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs). This position is also responsible for creating processes and database structures essential to developing automated reporting, and provide data analytics solutions essential for strategic decision-making, reporting, KPI metrics, and marketing activities of the alliance.
Primary Responsibilities: Other duties may be assigned.
- Develops and analyzes reports needed to help drive client operations and IBHS strategic plan.
- Develops tactical reports necessary to improve IBHS Operations and client RCM
- Responsible for client and Infinity end-of-month reporting cycles.
- Quality assures data extracts and any data augmentation of the data warehouse.
- Develops automated solutions for reporting, ad-hoc projects and longstanding processes. Assists in establishing and refining standards for enterprise reporting.
- Develops and deploys dashboards, data visualization and autonomous and dynamic reports using various technologies.
- Assists with presentation development and correspondence for multiple levels of the organization including monthly Board presentations.
- Acts as the data steward for metric definition, application of business rules and support of common business language.
- Examines the needs and concerns of analytical leads to determine opportunities or problem areas and provide feedback regarding development of applicable policies, procedures, methods and/or standards.
- Mentors fellow team members (including work quality checks).
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
Minimum education required is a Bachelor’s degree in Business, Economics, Mathematics, Computer Science or other quantitative field. Master’s degree preferred.
Business Objects Enterprise or Web Intelligence certification is a major plus.
- Minimum job experience required includes 6-7 years of progressive responsibility in data analysis and analytics in a business environment performing business reporting, economic or market research, forecasting, and statistical data analysis. Relevant experience designing reporting solutions to provide business insight and find/analyze trends required.
- Experience directly supervising and managing staff required. Project management experience preferred. Experience in health care is preferred, but not required.
- Knowledge of relational databases concepts
- Knowledge of SQL Server Reporting and Integration Services or other Business Intelligence and analytics tools.
- Knowledge of ETL process and tools (Alteryx)
- Ability to work under pressure on competing responsibilities with resilience and discretion.
- Ability to think ahead, anticipate needs and work independently with minimal supervision.
- Manage multiple tasks, be detail oriented, be highly responsive, and demonstrate independent thought and critical thinking.
- Strong leadership capabilities - ability to effectively lead a team of developers and multi-task in a fast-paced environment and meet established deadlines.
- Experience working with end-users and translating their business needs into technical requirements
- Strong organizational and problem solving abilities and a high level of analytical and creative skills.
- Candidate will possess excellent communication (verbal/written), organizational and interpersonal skills including a strong ability to express complex technical concepts effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- Experience with C-suite and Board level communication preferred.