With decades of experience in the substance abuse and mental health rehab industry, the team at Infinity Behavioral Heath Services, Inc. (INFINITY), is committed to easing the insurance claim process and to maximizing insurance benefits so its clients can provide the highest levels of clinical care for every patient. In addition to a proven process for billing and claims follow-up, INFINITY offers utilization management and business consulting services to help clients improve day-to-day operations, increase revenue and maintain regulatory compliance.
INFINITY is now seeking Healthcare Client Services Representatives to join our team. *This position requires 25% travel locally and/or out of state. This opportunity is located in our Los Angeles, CA location.
INFINITY offers competitive compensation, a comprehensive wellness benefits and perks package and a great time off policy. Our health benefits include: medical (4 options), dental, vision, company-paid short term disability and voluntary - life insurance and long term disability plans. Financial wellness benefits include: 401(k) plan at completion of initial 90-days with employer match at completion of 1 year employment. Our perks include: break rooms stocked with coffee and healthy snacks, free gym memberships, team outings and other rewards for meeting company goals, a positive and FUN team-oriented environment. We believe in developing our talent from within, as such, we offer a tuition reimbursement program and career advancement opportunities.
INFINITY is dedicated to its employees’ success. For more information, check us out at www.infinitybehavioral.com.
General Summary of Duties:
Maintain close relationships with existing accounts by performing the duties below. Escalates all issues to the management as needed.
- Acts as liaison between Company and clients.
- Coordinates with Company departments to optimize client satisfaction and resolve issues.
- Conducts in-service training and education for clients.
- Meets with local clientele in person monthly and has monthly phone conferences with all other clientele to review numbers and resolve issues. A minimum of quarterly meetings with out of state clientele is also required.
- Prepares and conducts standing weekly calls with all clients in their portfolio.
- Reviews and completes all billing pending items as well as collections action items.
- Reviews and coordinates the remission of requests for medical records with clients in their portfolio.
- Prepares Monthly Reports, including analysis for review by management.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common scientific and technical journals, financial reports, and legal documents.
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community.
- Ability to write professional emails, formal letters, speeches, and articles for publication that conform to prescribed style and format.
- Ability to effectively present information to top management, public groups, and/or boards of directors.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Able to travel monthly - about 25% of the time required
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of word processing software; spreadsheet software; internet software; database software and contact management systems.
- Bachelor's degree (B.A./B.S.) from four-year college or university; or two to four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Industry experience is preferred.
INFINITY - EEO (Equal Opportunity Employer). eoe/m/f/d/v/so